The Adventures of Brittany and Curtis

Welcome to Our Blog!!!
Thanks for taking the time to get to know us.

Happy Valentine's Day

Sometimes the best gifts are the ones that are not expensive but mean the most.

When I got up for work I woke to a trail of Valentines. Curtis had purchased a box of 32 valentines. (The same ones used for classroom parties.)
The first one was found on the bathroom counter, the next in the shower,  one in my jewelery box, one on the night stand...

After I left the bedroom I found more in the hallway. There were five around the computer....... 
2 in my lunch box.....















 
3 in my purse and 5 in the fridge.



















There was also one in my shoe.


Each had their own special message. When I left for work I thought I had got them all. Well I missed two in the bedroom and the last we could not find. I figured we would maybe find it eventually. 

Curtis started asking me where I found them this morning. It turns out that I had missed one but it was with me all day. It was in my other shoe. I wear inserts so I did not check my other shoe all the way and had put my inserts on top of the last valentine. Needless to say it was a little wet and gross. We laughed about that one for awhile. What a great day!!! Thanks Curt!!!

Hope everyone had a good day as we did!!!! 

(Curtis Loves the Cars movie)

3 comments:

  1. Ah what a sweet idea!! Of course they have to be cards. Thanks for the visit yesterday Curt, it was great to see you. xoxox to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to have a romantic husband? Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!!! Pa, you help me be a better spouse with these ideas you have. I need more of such ideas -- I'm not too proud to admit I'm not good at thinking of my own sometimes...

    ReplyDelete